Workblades, Inc. / Warren, MI founded in 1984 by Edward Bard Sr., as a manufacturer of work rest blades for all models of centerless grinders. Workblades, Inc. also manufacture industrial knives ...
The NMS800 is the newest in Newall’s range of premium readouts. The DRO hosts many productivity enhancing features that will increase machine tool efficiency.
The NMS800, when matched with Newall’s Spherosyn Serial and Microsyn Serial encoders, provides years of maintenance free, trouble free performance. Newall’s inductive encoders are simple to install and designed to provide consistent accuracy and reliability even under the harshest workshop conditions.
(click photo to enlarge)
- Available in 2, 3 or 4 axes
- Clean, Crisp PMVA LCD Display
- Self Sensing Encoder Input
- Long Life Membrane Keypad
- Linear and angular reading (model dependant)
- Safe, Low Voltage Power Supply (UL)
- Panel Mount Version Available
NMS800 Features Include:
- IP67 (NEMA 6)
- Withstands dust, dirt, oil and other environmental conditions
- No mechanical wear characteristics
- Requires no cleaning or maintenance
- High tolerance to shock and vibration
Download NMS800 Digital Readout Documents: NMS800 Manual (NMS800 Manual)
Spherosyn Serial & Microsyn Serial Installation Manual (Spherosyn Serial & Microsyn Serial Installation Manual)
NMS800 Datasheet (NMS800 data sheet UK)